Customer Service is our top priority.
You count on your gear not to fail, and we pride ourselves on providing products that meet – and surpass – your expectations. Our unwavering commitment to excellence begins by listening to you.
Your ideas and our passion for innovation bring our break-through products to life. And when you have questions or need assistance, we’re here to help. Our commitment to quality and innovation is equaled by our commitment to you, our customers.
Our warehouse will be closed on Monday, April 1st, 2013. We cannot ship orders on that day.Orders that would normally ship on Monday, 4/1/13, including Expedited orders, will instead ship on Tuesday, 4/2.
We ship with Fed-Ex and every order includes a tracking number that is automatically sent after your order ships.
Expedited orders received after 8:00am (West Coast time, PST) will go out the next business day. Overnight orders will arrive on the 2nd business day after order was placed. 2nd day orders will arrive on the 3rd business day after order was placed. This does not include weekends or holidays.
Lowepro does not refund shipping costs on returned orders. If you have specific needs or questions please refer to the Support Section, on the bottom of our home page, and click Contact Us.
E-Commerce Returns Policy
At Lowepro we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 30 day period.
How to Return a Product Purchased from our E-Commerce Site
- No e-commerce returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number (RMA).
- A Return Authorization may be requested up to 30 days from the invoice date.
- To secure an RMA contact Lowepro Customer Service via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns and refunds are only accepted for items purchased via www.Lowepro.com.
- Items must be returned in its original condition and including the original packaging.
- It is highly suggested to use a traceable shipping method for all returned items.
- If an item is being returned for credit, no credit will be issued until the item has been inspected.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges and insurance on all return shipments.
- Any deviation from the return policy outlined above will result in a delay of your refund, additional restocking fees or refusal of your return.
Important Things to Know
- All products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty against defects.
- Your order may be shipped in separate boxes, and they may be delivered at separate times.