Frequently Asked Questions
When can I submit my competition form?
Forms can be submitted immediately. Any form submitted after 1st October 2019 will not be valid.
How and when I will find out if I have won?
The winner will be contacted before the 31st October via email.
I’ve not received a confirmation email, what do I do?
After completing the form, you will receive a confirmation email confirming your entry within 24 hour. If you do not receive this email, please check your junk email or contact competition-VISEU@vitecgroup.com
Why has my entry been rejected?
All entries will be verified before being placed into the competition. Entries will be rejected for the following reasons;
- Incorrect answer to the question asked
- Not submitted within valid promotional and claim timings as specified in terms and conditions
- Not submitted with valid proof of purchase as specified in terms and conditions
- Purchase not made with authorised retailer as specified in terms and conditions
- Product is not valid for this promotion
What do I need to enter the competition?
You need to complete the entry form and supply all details including valid proof of purchase.
What is the latest date I can take part?
The valid promotion period is between 24th July and 30th September 2019. All forms must be submitted before midnight on 1st October 2019.
I’m having problem’s completing the online form?
If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact competition-VISEU@vitecgroup.com
I’ve lost my receipt, what do I do?
Unfortunately, you cannot enter this promotion without a valid proof of purchase.
How do I know if I have purchased my product from an authorised retailer?
The list of authorised retailers for this promotion are detailed in the terms and conditions – you must purchase your product from an authorised retailer to take part in this promotion.
None of the questions above, answer my query. Who do I contact?
Please contact competition-VISEU@vitecgroup.com for any other queries and we will endeavour to respond as quickly as possible. Please note, competition-VISEU@vitecgroup.com will only respond to queries regarding this promotion – for all other queries please contact customer services.
Terms and conditions
TWIN A TRIP OF A LIFE TIME WHEN YOU BUY ANY LOWEPRO PRODUCT
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Please read these terms and conditions ("T&Cs") before entering the Competition.
- must be 18 years or older
- must correctly answer all questions
- must be a resident of one of the Entrant Countries
All Lowepro® trademark Products
" Promotional period "
24th July 2019 00:00 (CET) and 30th September 2019 23:59:59 (CET)
United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Sweden, Slovenia, Austria, Lebanon, Greece, India, Malta, Croatia, Cyprus, Qatar, Gibraltar, South Africa.
Participants must during the Promotional Period:
(a) fill in the online form
b) purchase the Promotional Product(s) from an authorized reseller
Vitec Imaging Distribution UK, Resolution Road, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire, United Kingdom, LE65 1DW
The competition is open to those who:
a) purchase a “Promotional Product” during the “Promotional Period”; and
b) correctly answer the required questions; and
c) submit a “Valid Competition Entry” during the “Competition Entry Period”.
Therefore, Participants must answer all questions correctly and must submit their Entry by the required closing date for valid Entry. Only those registrations with all questions answered correctly will be eligible for Entry.
- The range of “Promotion Product” includes all “Lowepro” Trademarked products sold as new and distributed via Vitec Imaging Distribution or approved distributors. Excludes merchandise, second hand, refurbished or reconditioned products or products which are counterfeit or infringe the intellectual property rights of the “Promoter” in any way.
- The “Promoter” of the Competition is Vitec Imaging Distribution UK, Resolution Road, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire, United Kingdom, LE65 1DW.
- The Promoter will only accept entries from participants submitting proof of purchase with their “Valid Competition Entry”. The Promoter will not accept any entries for purchases from eBay or Amazon Market Place unless they are sold as new by an Authorised Retailer.
- The competition is open to the following countries only; United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Spain, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Sweden, Slovenia, Austria, Lebanon, Greece, India, Malta, Croatia, Cyprus, Qatar, Gibraltar, South Africa.
- All Entrants must be over 18 years old at the time of entry and their companions can be of any age. However, all companions under 18 years of age must travel with their parent or legal guardian and valid identification must be provided to the Promoter. The Promoter may ask competition winners for proof of age, if a competition winner is unable to prove their age the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The “Promotional Period” is between the 24th July 2019 00:00 (CET) and 30th September 2019 23:59:59(CET).
- The “Competition Entry Period” is between the 24th July 2019 00:00:00 (CET) and 1st October 2019 23:59:59 (CET).
- The prize outlined within the competition is a holiday of the winners’ choice of location and time period up to the value of £8,000 from the list of available holidays from our provider “Active Consultancy”. Prize includes return flights, return transfers from the airport to hotel and travel insurance. The number of nights, accommodation star rating, number of people and activities included vary based on the holiday chosen. The prize value will only cover the elements which will be highlighted in the available holiday list as part of that package. Any associated costs and expenses during the trip will not be specified in the trip itinerary and will not be refunded or provided as cash alternative.
- To claim, Participants must complete the a “Valid Competition Entry” via the online claim form at www.lowepro.com/global/tripofalifetime and supply a legible copy of the purchase receipt from an Authorised Retailer that includes details of the applicable product purchased and the date. Entries through any other method are not accepted.
- Entrants can only enter the competition from 24th July 2019 00:00 until 1st October 23:59 00:00. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- Any entries which are incomplete, incorrect, ineligible, incomprehensible, or not received by the Promoter will be void.
- Entries are limited to one per person. Entries received that exceed this limit will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner or household member) of any of the following may not enter:
• The Vitec Group PLC for whatever purpose
• Subsidiaries of The Vitec Group PLC;
• Companies sharing common directors with The Vitec Group PLC or any of its subsidiaries;
• Any company for whatever purpose involved in the organization, management, promotion, or administration of the competition
- The Promoter reserves the right to void, amend, and/or change this promotion at any time without incurring any liability whatsoever. Promoter reserves the right to audit any claims to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions and to request additional information and supporting documents. Promoter reserves the right to exclude claims and/or Participants if it suspects that the promotion is being abused in any way. Promoter’s decisions in relation to the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be liable to reimburse expenses incurred in making an entry in any competition. The promoter reserves the right to refuse any entries where it suspects dishonest or fraudulent conduct on the sender’s part or where the entrant has not complied with the rules of the competition.
- Entries submitted through agents or third parties or in bulk (i.e. more entries than a human being could submit in the time available without the use of software or other devices designed to make automated entries) will not be accepted.
- The process for determining the winner of the prize is via random selection from all correct and valid entries. Prize draw prizes will be awarded in accordance with the laws of chance and under the supervision of an independent observer. The Promoter does not assume responsibility for any force majeure or similar circumstances under which is not recommended traveling (including, but not limited to such as natural disasters, natural events, weather conditions, strikes, etc.),
- The Promoter will attempt to notify the winner within 31 days after the closing date. The winner will be contacted via email address provided when entering the competition. The winner will have 10 days of notification of winning in which to claim his or her prize providing the following documents: Copy of your valid national ID document (such as a Passport) and of the companion. If the promoter is unable to notify the winner, or if the winner fails to respond and in the case of any other irregularity, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner in accordance with these T&Cs and the competition information.
- No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given, and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond its control or to offer an alternative of similar value.
- In accepting the Prize, the Winner grants to Promoter the perpetual use of the winner’s (and if applicable their companion’s) name, address, and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
- All Participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these T&Cs.
- The Promoter reserves the right to audit any claims to ensure compliance with T&Cs and to request additional information and supporting documents. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude claims and/or Participants if it suspects that the promotion is being abused in any way. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter also reserves the right to contact the Participants in the competition to make further checks on “Promotion Product” purchased.
- In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these T&Cs and the competition information, the Promoter shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability. In these circumstances, any prize(s) won by the entrant may be forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to reclaim any prize(s) already distributed to the entrant. Any entrant must comply with any directions given to him or her by Promoter including but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and applicable regulatory codes.
- Any personal data submitted to us will be processed by the Promoter, its agents or associated group companies for the purpose of administering this promotion and, if applicable, for marketing purposes – in cases when Participants have opted-in to receive marketing communication from the Promoter.
If Participants do not wish for their contact information to be used for marketing purposes or to enable the promoter to contact them in future regarding similar promotions, they should NOT check the relevant “opt-in” box when completing the claim form.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Any notifications and changes to these terms and conditions will be published on the competition entry page www.lowepro.com/global/tripofalifetime so you should check this page regularly for updates.